Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sisters Are The Best...
By 
GosselinGirl
     I don't know about you, but it took me along time to like my older sister when I was growing up. I guess following her around all the time was just too much for her at times. However, we share a bond today that all the money in the world can't buy.

     There is just something about having a great sister in your life that makes life so much more rewarding. All the fun times you share together, the great laughs, and also the great cries. Sisters were meant to love one another everyday. I guess as we grow up, things change in our lives. We overlook our childish ways and learn to lean on one another.

     If you have a sister that gives of herself freely...you are blessed. If your sister gives good advice...you are blessed. If your sister takes good care of your parents while you are miles away in another state...you are blessed. Take time to let your sister know that she is loved and that you would be lost without her. 
Here are some great quotes to help you along the way....

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  ~Amy Li

You can kid the world.  But not your sister.  ~Charlotte Gray

Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life. ~Charles M. Schulz 

http://youtu.be/nOuGLAAv_1A
My Sister by Reba McEntire

This is just a little tribute to all the wonderful sisters' in this world. I know because I have the best sister ever and just wanted to let her know. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her and miss her dearly. We are miles away, but we are always together in our hearts. Tell your sister you love her...tell her everyday. If you get a chance just hang out together and have fun like you did when you were kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment