Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lost and Found...Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone


Lost and Found…Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone
By
GosselinGirl


~A prayer to my Father~
Oh my father, which art in heaven
Hallowed be they name
You have given me such a special gift
And Father I love you…
Long ago I was lost in this world
I couldn’t find my place
I did not know what God’s love could do for me
Then on that special day
You came into my life and everything
Began to change…
You found me and I you
You gave me hope in a dying world
Poured out your grace abundantly
You gave your life for me…
You promised me eternal life
A life without no end
If I would only accept you
As my savior
And be born again…
I have found a lifetime of happiness
Within your deep embrace
When in my time of need I get on my knees
I pray to you
Things change for me
Redemption is only a prayer away…
If only others in the world could see
That believing in you
Is the only way
To
Be
Free…
Then they would no longer be
Lost
In
This
World
They would be your child
And
Be
Happy
And
Not alone…
They would be found
Found
Found
Found within the family
Of
God
In Jesus name…Amen


Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment