Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I will be there until the end…
By
GosselinGirl

WEEK #18 (9-18-11 to 9-24-11): LOYALTY




Loyalty is something that I treasure in my life, but like so many, I have seen loyalty come and go. I have entrusted my heart so many times only to be hurt in the end. However, I have found things in my life that are worth being loyal to until the very end.

As a young child, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. I have never wavered on my faith, never doubted God’s love for me, and have always remained loyal and faithful to the principles of God’s love. While I am not perfect by any means, my loyalty to God and his to mine is something that I will never compromise. God’s love for me has endured throughout a lifetime. His loyalty for his children is something that is never ending. He is the most gracious and loyal on all the earth and in heaven.



My family means the world to me. I have been blessed to have wonderful parents. Through thick and thin, they have always remained loyal to one another. Growing up, I never once doubted that my parents loved each other. One did not go out without the other. Their loyalty to one another has always been the strength of their long standing marriage. I have a very loyal family who stands beside one another through every circumstance. We have a love and deep trust and do not do things to hurt each other. This type of loyalty is taught at birth. It is a loyalty that is so deep, that to break it would be to detach yourself from the family once and for all.





Fourteen years and counting. That is how long I have been married to my husband. We have a strong marriage based on love, trust, and loyalty. No matter what life throws our way, we remain grounded in our marriage. The two of us have never been jealous of one another. The thought of being disloyal has never crossed our minds. We simply love one another and together we work hard to keep our marriage strong and vibrant. My husband is loyal to me and I to him. Keeping our home well grounded, keeping our faith in God, and always talking over any problems that we have has kept us both loyal until the end.


I love my friends and cherish the ones that have been loyal to me throughout my life. I never take their friendship for granted. I take their hearts in my hands and protect them and share in their laughter, pains, and all the beautiful things in life that we share as friends. I truly am a loyal friend until the end.







You never know what life will toss you, but being a loyal person is the highest complement a person can give to another. Loyalty is crucial to a successful life, well being, and happiness throughout a lifetime. If others are not loyal, then I say get some loyal people in your life. While building your champions takes time, you have to be willing to take some chances in your life. Not everyone will be on the same team as you. These people will come and go, but the true ones will bless you in so many ways and you will bless them as well.  If you can count your loyal fans on both hands and they consider you a member of their team, then you simply have received the highest praise in life. Not many can be loyal to the very end. As for this girl, I will be there until the end. 


is one of the major causes of failure 
in every walk of life

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Loyalty does indeed breed loyalty. But some people will never get that. What a shame for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo. I am glad you liked this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I think loyalty breeds strength, because when we know we have a solid support team, we are more likely to spread our wings, comforted by the fact that even if we fall, those with whom we share a loyal bond will scoop us up, dust us off, and hang with us until we feel steady again.

    ReplyDelete